The Willow+Hudson Moses baskets are handmade, and hand woven from elephant grass. The natural materials make these baskets strong, lightweight and eco-friendly.
The lightweight portability of the Moses basket makes it easy to keep baby close to you wherever you are in your house. Bassinets and Moses baskets provide mobile comfort and if you need to travel while baby is young, they are easy to transport with you.
* Ghanaian basket weavers handcraft this beautiful baby bassinet basket from stiff stalks of elephant grass. Leather handles offer added comfort. This basket is handmade from natural materials and may have slight variations in colour structure, and markings.
*This basket does not come with a mattress – Fits Snuggle Me Infant Loungers
- Elephant grass
28"L x 18"W x 12"H (to top of basket), 18"H (to top of handles)
Made in: Ghana
- Hand wash in hot water without soap.
- Lightly hand shape to remove any kinks that may have formed due to the shipping process and then let air dry.
- High Fire danger - keep product away from heat and flames, and any other potential safety hazards.
- Suitable for babies from birth to 3 months or until they can sit up unassisted, roll over, or push themselves up on their hands & knees.
- Although these baskets are incredibly strong, they are not intended for carrying while your baby is in it.
- NEVER add a pillow, comforter or padding/bumpers. If a sheet is used with the mattress pad, use only one that is specifically designed to fit the dimension of the mattress - ALWAYS use a sheet that fits tightly & securely and wraps around the mattress corners.
- DO NOT attach or place any toys with strings in or around the basket, strings can cause strangulation or choking.
- This product should be inspected regularly for signs of damage and wear. Please remember this basket has been constructed from naturally grown materials and as such is susceptible to wear and tear.
SHAPING YOUR BASKET
I am so excited for you to receive your Willow+Hudson basket! There are a few things to remember. When I ship your baskets, some of them are not shaped. Don't worry, shaping them is fast and easy.
Unfortunately, sometimes during the shipping process, they can get a little out of shape. Best way to straighten out any kinks is to wet the areas of the basket that need fixing with hot water, place on flat surface and then lightly hand mold the basket to an even shape.
Start by wetting the basket with hot water on both sides. Be sure to wet the whole surface. Allow the water to soak in. Allowing the water to completely soak in makes the basket very pliable. Shake off the excess water and place the basket down on a flat surface for shaping. Push out the basket and roll it out twice. The entire shaping process takes just a few minutes once you get the hang of it.
Using a larger sink or bathtub works really well when reshaping the baskets. Be sure to allow baskets to completely dry before use.