BABY MOSES BASKET
WARNING - Failure to follow these warnings and instructions could result in serious injury or death.
When you receive the moses basket be sure to inspect all parts thoroughly. If there are any damaged parts, please contact us via email at email@example.com
- DO NOT use this product if it is damaged or broken.
- Follow the SIDS safe sleeping guidelines, you can download the latest ‘safe sleep for your baby’ brochure.
- As there are no standards in Canada for Moses baskets, we recommend that they be used for supervised naps only. The baskets are suitable for babies from birth to 3 months or until they can sit up unassisted, roll over, or push themselves up on their hands & knees.
- Moses baskets must always be placed on a flat, firm, stable surface. Never place the basket near stairs, tables or high surfaces where it could fall. Keep basket away from windows (& window coverings e.g. curtains, blinds), running or standing water and any other potential hazards around the area of the basket which could cause injury to your baby.
- DO NOT allow other children or pets to climb in or lean on the basket.
- Although these baskets are incredibly strong, they are not intended for carrying while your baby is in it.
- Avoid moisture - Keep product dry and out of damp areas. If the product becomes damp it is at risk for growing mould.
- High Fire danger - keep product away from heat and flames or any sources of intense heat e.g. stoves, heaters, fireplaces.
- NEVER add a pillow, comforter or padding. If a sheet is used with the mattress pad, use only one that is specifically designed to fit the dimension of the mattress - ALWAYS use a sheet that fits tightly & securely and wraps around the mattress corners.
- DO NOT attach or place any toys with strings in or around the basket. Strings can cause strangulation or choking.
- This product should be inspected regularly for signs of damage and wear. Please remember this basket has been constructed from naturally grown materials and as such it is susceptible to wear and tear.